Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I have lost all my music on my ipod. 3 years. Nothing yet, I…

Customer Question
I have lost all...

I have lost all my music on my ipod

Technician's Assistant: How old is your iPod?

3 years

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your iPod?

Nothing yet, I did a back up and it was there and then gone

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Mac
6/1/2018
Mac Support Specialist: Justin Johnson, Mac Genius replied 2 months ago
Justin Johnson
Justin Johnson, Mac Genius

Hi! Welcome to JustAnswer.com, my name is ***** ***** I'll be assisting you with your question about iPod. I've only just come online now and would like to assist you with your question.

Is it on a computer somewhere?

If you would like remote support please select the Secure Remote Assistance option. If you do not want remote support please ignore the prompt.