Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

How do I have the iPhone 8+ turn off the display after not…

Customer Question
How do I have...

How do I have the iPhone 8+ turn off the display after not using for a period.

Technician's Assistant: When did you last charge your iPhone?

Just about 1 hour ago

Technician's Assistant: Have you tried a force reboot (pressing and holding the Home and Sleep/Wake buttons for 10 seconds)?

I get a message saying Siri not available then you are not connected to the internet

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Smartphone Expert to know before I connect you?

Is there any way to import contacts from a spreadsheet from my home computer?

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Mac
6/1/2018
Mac Support Specialist: Justin Johnson, Mac Genius replied 2 months ago
Justin Johnson
Justin Johnson, Mac Genius

Hi! Welcome to JustAnswer.com, my name is ***** ***** I'll be assisting you with your question about iPhone. I've only just come online now and would like to assist you with your question.

Do you know where settings is?

If you would like remote support please select the Secure Remote Assistance option. If you do not want remote support please ignore the prompt.

I have looked at them and no place to have display shut down after no use.
are you there

Settings - Display & Brightness -> Auto-Lock

ok I just set it for 5 minutes
I just checked and it says never no 5 mins, tried 3 minutes and it still says never.
OK, now says 3 mins.

ok

Thanks, ***** ***** any way to import contacts from my home computer on a spreadsheet to the iPone8+

not quite. You can do a CSV to contacts on the Mac, but it is hard to get the formatting right.

My goal is to give you the best experience possible! I hope I have earned a 5 star rating! Please remember to rate my service by selecting the 5 stars at the top of the screen before you leave today. If you need more assistance, please use the reply box and let me know. It has been my pleasure to assist you!