Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I lost my IPad password I am a 75 year old and didn’t write…

Customer Question
I lost my IPad...

I lost my IPad password ***** am a 75 year old and didn’t write it down.Can you help me put a new password ***** without having the old one ?

Technician's Assistant: When did you last change your password ***** Apple ID?

I lost my IPad password ***** ***** any way you can help me put a new one in

Technician's Assistant: Did you try resetting through Apple's online account reset tool?

I don’t know how to do that

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

Is it possible to do this over the phone I can’t type very well

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Mac
6/1/2018
Mac Support Specialist: Justin Johnson, Mac Genius replied 2 months ago
Justin Johnson
Justin Johnson, Mac Genius

Hi! Welcome to JustAnswer.com, my name is ***** ***** I'll be assisting you with your question about iPad. I've only just come online now and would like to assist you with your question.

Do you have the old iPad?

If you would like remote support please select the Secure Remote Assistance option. If you do not want remote support please ignore the prompt.

Cancel I do not want to go anyfurther