Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

My iPod Touch does not shuffle songs automatically and does…

Customer Question
My iPod Touch does...

My iPod Touch does not shuffle songs automatically and does no longer continuously play videos in my library. I just updated my iPod

Technician's Assistant: How old is your iPod?

About 2yrs old

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your iPod?

First I tried to see if ther was a continuous play function in the settings for videos but no there wasn’t. I tried lioking for something in my music library in setting as well. I also turned off the device and restarted

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Video Expert to know before I connect you?

My iPad Pro will not play seasons video continuously either

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Mac
6/1/2018
Mac Support Specialist: Justin Johnson, Mac Genius replied 2 months ago
Justin Johnson
Justin Johnson, Mac Genius

Hi! Welcome to JustAnswer.com, my name is ***** ***** I'll be assisting you with your question about iPod Touch. I've only just come online now and would like to assist you with your question.

I do not believe a time when this ever happened.

If you would like remote support please select the Secure Remote Assistance option. If you do not want remote support please ignore the prompt.