Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I have a letter that I am trying to get a hard copy of to…

Customer Question
I have a letter...

I have a letter that I am trying to get a hard copy of to send/deliver. I have two thumb drives. A thumb drive is now in the portal. How do you save something to the thumb drive? I have two messages on my desktop: both say 'Disk not ejected properly.' What do I do?

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand/model and Operating System (OS) of your laptop?

MacOS High Sierra desktop

Technician's Assistant: What kind of Apple device do you have? What Operating System (OS) are you running?

Is not macOS High Sierra Version 10.13.4 the answer? Where else would I look?

Technician's Assistant: The Mac Technician will be able to walk you through that. How long has this been going on with your Apple device? What have you tried so far?

In my old desktop I plugged the thumbdrive into the keyboard. This new keyboard does not have any portals. I tried to put the two thumb drives in portals in the back. I called the computer business where I bought this one and he suggested that I turn it over and I did. It went in and he said to call you but then I thought maybe I should use the newer thumb drive. So now I have two Disk not ejected properly notes.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Software Expert to know before I connect you?

I have a FedEx thumb drive and one from the school system here.

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Mac
It has been over 8 minutes. I have waited long enough. You suggested that I spend $5 to get help from Just Answer when I already have a subscription to My Apple. I want my $5 back. You never answered my question!
6/1/2018
Mac Support Specialist: TD White, Mac Enthusiast replied 2 months ago
TD White
TD White, Mac Enthusiast
Hello, Thank you for contacting JustAnswer.com, my name is ***** ***** I’m a Mac Specialist and IT Tutor of over 15 years. I will be more than happy to assist you with your support request.A quick question:
• Are you primarily seeking to take the documents from your thumb drives and attach to an email to send off?We apologize for the delay, I just found your question, but I can definitely help you, if you still seek it.Thanks,-TD
Thank you for your time but I found what I wanted by 'googling' How to save to a thumb drive.

No worries, I am glad you were able to find a solution to your question:)

If you need a refund for your deposit or payment, please visit: http://ww2.justanswer.com/contact-us

You will be able to receive assistance from JustAnswer.com Customer Support on that page.

I will opt out of your question now.

Thank you very much for using JustAnswer.com!

Best Regards,

TD
"The MacTechTrainer"

Mac Support Specialist: Harry, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 2 months ago
Harry, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply. I've just logged in and saw your question waiting and I'm happy to assist you. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.

No and I have cancelled.