Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

My password for apple id eludes me. Apple telephone my tele…

Customer Question
My password ***** apple...

My password ***** apple id eludes me

Technician's Assistant: What kind of Apple device do you have? What Operating System (OS) are you running?

Apple telephone my tele #is(###) ###-#### can u tell from that

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your Apple device? What have you tried so far?

Several wees hqve been in touch with apple thoought we had it coveredbit i erred somehow

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

Yes i am not the brightest light am 84 yrs male and hard of hearing

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Mac
Answered in 1 minute by:
5/31/2018
Mac Support Specialist: Justin Johnson, Mac Genius replied 2 months ago
Justin Johnson
Justin Johnson, Mac Genius

Hi! Welcome to JustAnswer.com, my name is ***** ***** I'll be assisting you with your question about Apple ID. I've only just come online now and would like to assist you with your question.

What are all the things you have done to try and recover your password? I only ask to make sure you are not having to overlap steps again that you have already done.

If you would like remote support please select the Secure Remote Assistance option. If you do not want remote support please ignore the prompt.