Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

My granddaughters e-mail is on my computer and i get wells…

Customer Question
My granddaughters e-mail is...

My granddaughters e-mail is on my computer and i get wells fargo states cannot find the page. i need to talk to someone

Technician's Assistant: How's your internet connection? Are you checking your email from a browser or a mail client (e.g. Outlook)?

Good i do not know about browser i do not have outlook. i called wells fargo they say my account has not been compromised. can i talk to someone to help me i cannot see my balance on computer for wells fargo. i am willing to pay for someone to call me

Technician's Assistant: Are there any antivirus or firewall settings that could block you from receiving mail?

No not that i know

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

No i just am not good at computers and do not understand how my grandaughter,s e-mail is mine and i google rnjill1 at gmail . comm and it is lost

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Mac
Answered in 1 minute by:
5/31/2018
Mac Support Specialist: Justin Johnson, Mac Genius replied 2 months ago
Justin Johnson
Justin Johnson, Mac Genius

Hi! Welcome to JustAnswer.com, my name is ***** ***** I'll be assisting you with your question about website ~. I've only just come online now and would like to assist you with your question.

What computer, how old is it?

If you would like remote support please select the Secure Remote Assistance option. If you do not want remote support please ignore the prompt.