Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

My husband just got a new apple iPad, and he already forgot…

Customer Question
My husband just got...

My husband just got a new apple iPad, and he already forgot his password ***** so he now cannot open it. How can he fix that

Technician's Assistant: When did you last change your password ***** Apple ID?

My husband has forgotten his apple iPad code, cant get in.....Help!

Technician's Assistant: Did you try resetting through Apple's online account reset tool?

What does that mean

Technician's Assistant: The Mac Technician will be able to walk you through that. Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

This a generation 6 apple ipad

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Mac
5/31/2018
Mac Support Specialist: Justin Johnson, Mac Genius replied 2 months ago
Justin Johnson
Justin Johnson, Mac Genius

Hi! Welcome to JustAnswer.com, my name is ***** ***** I'll be assisting you with your question about iPad. I've only just come online now and would like to assist you with your question.

Do you have a computer you can plug your device into?

If you would like remote support please select the Secure Remote Assistance option. If you do not want remote support please ignore the prompt.