Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I have my husband's old IPad air and want to register it as…

Customer Question
I have my husband's...

I have my husband's old IPad air and want to register it as mine. I need an apple id. can you help?

Technician's Assistant: When did you last change your password ***** Apple ID?

I don't think I have an apple ID. My computer is a windows model.

Technician's Assistant: Did you try resetting through Apple's online account reset tool?

How do I o that?

Technician's Assistant: The Mac Technician will be able to walk you through that. Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

I don't think so....I just want to register the IPad to me

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Mac
5/31/2018
Mac Support Specialist: Justin Johnson, Mac Genius replied 2 months ago
Justin Johnson
Justin Johnson, Mac Genius

Hi! Welcome to JustAnswer.com, my name is ***** ***** I'll be assisting you with your question about Apple ID. I've only just come online now and would like to assist you with your question.

What are all the things you have done to try and recover your password? I only ask to make sure you are not having to overlap steps again that you have already done.

If you would like remote support please select the Secure Remote Assistance option. If you do not want remote support please ignore the prompt.

I am not sure I have an apple id. what do you think I should do?

If you do not have one already the iPad will let you create one when you register it.