Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

My ringer is not sounding, even though the "silencer" is NOT…

Customer Question
My ringer is not...

My ringer is not sounding, even though the "silencer" is NOT on

Technician's Assistant: What kind of Apple device do you have? What Operating System (OS) are you running?

6 S OS 10 I'm pretty sure

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your Apple device? What have you tried so far?

I just rebooted and it seems to be ok now, but why did I need to reboot. I have also had colleagues dismayed that their calls have been going "straight to voicemail"

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

Apple watch also not indicating incoming calls

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Mac
5/31/2018
Mac Support Specialist: Justin Johnson, Mac Genius replied 2 months ago
Justin Johnson
Justin Johnson, Mac Genius

Hi! Welcome to JustAnswer.com, my name is ***** ***** I'll be assisting you with your question about iPhone. I've only just come online now and would like to assist you with your question.

Do you get other sounds out of the speakers? Is the volume up?

If you would like remote support please select the Secure Remote Assistance option. If you do not want remote support please ignore the prompt.

I get other sounds out of the speakers and yes the volume is up

Ok. Have you tried to change the ringtone and heard the sound go off?