Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

Keep getting message that i tunes cannot find file of song.

Customer Question
Keep getting message that...

Keep getting message that i tunes cannot find file of song. Exclamatiion marks adjacent to all songs.

Technician's Assistant: What kind of Apple device do you have? What Operating System (OS) are you running?

Imac. high sierra. new computer.

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your iMac? What have you tried so far?

It has been happening since I had data from my old imac transferred to my new one. I have followed some suggestiions found on google and temporarily exclamation marks changed to numbers but then reverted back to exclamation marks.

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Mac
Answered in 1 minute by:
5/31/2018
Mac Support Specialist: Justin Johnson, Mac Genius replied 2 months ago
Justin Johnson
Justin Johnson, Mac Genius

Hi! Welcome to JustAnswer.com, my name is ***** ***** I'll be assisting you with your question about music. I've only just come online now and would like to assist you with your question.

Is the song gone?

If you would like remote support please select the Secure Remote Assistance option. If you do not want remote support please ignore the prompt.