Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

Thank you. My iMac would not recognize my aol password. I…

Customer Question
Hi, thank you....

Hi, thank you. My iMac would not recognize my aol password. I even deleted the email account on the mac to see if that helped and now I am trying to rebuild or add the aol account and therefore must put in my email address with email and my password ***** then aol won't recognize my password.

Technician's Assistant: What version of iTunes are you using to sync your iMac?

12.7.5.9

Technician's Assistant: When did you last reboot?

About three hours ago

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

I cannot think of it. I was trying to stop so much phishing and spam so I changed my password. Maybe that will help

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Mac
Answered in 1 minute by:
5/31/2018
Mac Support Specialist: Kamil Anwar, Mac Support Specialist replied 2 months ago
Kamil Anwar, Mac Support Specialist

Hello and Welcome to JustAnswer.

My name is ***** ***** i will be the one to assist you. Sorry to hear that you are having this trouble.

Are you able to access your email on web?

Thank you. I am sorry, also, because I have spent hours trying to correct this.
If I use Safari, I can get into my AOL email account

Can we do a remote session so i can fix this for you?

I'd rather not, thank you.

You can request cancellation by calling 1(###) ###-####/p>

you can't help me unless I do the Secure Remote Assistance? I just paid with the assumption that you could help me.
I am referring to the $5

For any costs/billing queries please email***@******.*** or call them on 1(###) ###-#### I am a tech only, and can only assist with tech issues.