Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

Apple just revoked my password which I believe was Walt1676.

Customer Question
Apple just revoked my...

Apple just revoked my password ***** I believe was Walt1676

Technician's Assistant: What kind of Apple device do you have? What Operating System (OS) are you running?

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your Apple device? What have you tried so far?

Just happened moments ago.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

This is an Apple IPad aires

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Mac
Answered in 1 minute by:
5/31/2018
Mac Support Specialist: Justin Johnson, Mac Genius replied 2 months ago
Justin Johnson
Justin Johnson, Mac Genius

Hi! Welcome to JustAnswer.com, my name is ***** ***** I'll be assisting you with your question about Apple ID. I've only just come online now and would like to assist you with your question.

Can you sign into appleid.apple.com ?

If you would like remote support please select the Secure Remote Assistance option. If you do not want remote support please ignore the prompt.