Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

It has locked us out... Activation Lock.... does not

Customer Question
It has locked us...

It has locked us out... Activation Lock.... does not recognize p/w and ID. How can we re set

Technician's Assistant: When did you last change your password ***** Apple ID?

Not sure...there are 6 of us who work on this and I would have to contact each one to find out... It says this iPad is linked to an Apple ID into the ID and password ***** we use to set up the iPad and that is what I’m doing

Technician's Assistant: Did you try resetting through Apple's online account reset tool?

No... have ever done that... where do I go?

Technician's Assistant: The Mac Technician will be able to walk you through that. Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

Any help you can give us would be appreciated

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Mac
5/31/2018
Mac Support Specialist: Justin Johnson, Mac Genius replied 2 months ago
Justin Johnson
Justin Johnson, Mac Genius

Hi! Welcome to JustAnswer.com, my name is ***** ***** I'll be assisting you with your question about Apple ID. I've only just come online now and would like to assist you with your question.

What are all the things you have done to try and recover your password? I only ask to make sure you are not having to overlap steps again that you have already done.

If you would like remote support please select the Secure Remote Assistance option. If you do not want remote support please ignore the prompt.

Just entered any passwords available just want to know how to reset this password

Ok. Have you used the Apple Password ***** Tool?

To use the Apple Password ***** Tool, click here: iforgot.apple.com

Can you just tell me how to reset p

Please dial ‭(866)(###) ###-#### and select option 1. Let them know a former Mac Genius sent you. They will be able to help you reset your password. When finished messages me back, ok?