Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

My account has been locked due to no memory of password. A…

Customer Question
My account has been...

My account has been locked due to no memory of password

Technician's Assistant: When did you last change your password ***** Apple ID?

A couple months back

Technician's Assistant: Did you try resetting through Apple's online account reset tool?

Yes but for some reason it want work

Technician's Assistant: Happy to help. Want a weekly JustAnswer email to help with other issues? If so, what's your email address? And if you'd still like to talk to the Mac Expert, I'll connect you shortly.

Yes

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

My email address keeps getting send to my husbands laptop don’t know why

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Mac
Answered in 1 minute by:
5/31/2018
Mac Support Specialist: Justin Johnson, Mac Genius replied 2 months ago
Justin Johnson
Justin Johnson, Mac Genius

Hi! Welcome to JustAnswer.com, my name is ***** ***** I'll be assisting you with your question about Apple ID. I've only just come online now and would like to assist you with your question.

What are all the things you have done to try and recover your password? I only ask to make sure you are not having to overlap steps again that you have already done.

If you would like remote support please select the Secure Remote Assistance option. If you do not want remote support please ignore the prompt.