Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I can’t get my charges thru. IPhone 8s latest update. I’ve…

Customer Question
I can’t get my...

I can’t get my charges thru

Technician's Assistant: What kind of Apple device do you have? What Operating System (OS) are you running?

iPhone 8s latest update

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your iPhone? What have you tried so far?

I’ve had my iPhone for s while and I tried just a bit ago for 24.99 for game called Toons

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

No but thank you

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Mac
Answered in 1 minute by:
5/31/2018
Mac Support Specialist: Justin Johnson, Mac Genius replied 2 months ago
Justin Johnson
Justin Johnson, Mac Genius

Hi! Welcome to JustAnswer.com, my name is ***** ***** I'll be assisting you with your question about Apple. I've only just come online now and would like to assist you with your question.

What is the issue?

If you would like remote support please select the Secure Remote Assistance option. If you do not want remote support please ignore the prompt.