Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I want to delete everything off this I-pad as I have a new…

Customer Question
I want to delete everything...
I want to delete everything off this I-pad as I have a new one
Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Mac
5/31/2018
Mac Support Specialist: Richard, Apple Software Engineer replied 2 months ago
Richard, Apple Software Engineer

Thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

To do this go to settings, general, reset, erase all content and reset settings

This will wipe everything from it

If you have continued problems, or would like any additional information or assistance, please do not hesitate to let me know.

And if you can take a second to rate my service by clicking one of the stars at the top of the screen then submit, that would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you