Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I ned to change my password but do not know old password, I…

Customer Question
I ned to change...

I ned to change my password but do not know old password

Technician's Assistant: When did you last change your password ***** Apple ID?

I do not remember

Technician's Assistant: Did you try resetting through Apple's online account reset tool?

I do not know what that is

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

Not that i am aware of

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Mac
5/31/2018
Mac Support Specialist: Cabletech, Computer Support Specialist replied 2 months ago
Cabletech
Cabletech, Computer Support Specialist

Hello and welcome! I would be happy to assist today with your question.

Give me just a moment while I review the information provided.

I'd be happy to help you reset your password *****! I can provide you the steps to do it on your own or if you prefer, I can do it for you using the Secure Connect option. Would you like me to help you reset it or would you like to have the steps to reset it yourself?

Send steps please
teps please

Sure thing. Give me just a moment to send that over to you.

Below are the steps to reset your password. Before you head out, if you don't mind, please provide a quick 1 second rating on the top right (hopefully 5 stars!) It helps me receive credit for helping you today! It doesn't close the question so if you come back to this page if you are running into issues, we can still continue working on this issue.

1. Click this link https://iforgot.apple.com/password/verify/appleid

2. Enter your email address that is associated with your Apple account.

3. Follow through the prompts and answer the security questions on your file.

4. If all questions are answered correctly, you will be able to reset your password.

Let me know if you have any other questions!

my main problem is that i do not know the old password

This will help you reset it!

Just wanted to check to see how it was going.

Do not any one. Do not want any one at this time. I can not afford you at this time
I understand
No