Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

Why is my fully charged iPad doing a squeal every 10

Customer Question
Why is my fully...

Why is my fully charged iPad doing a squeal every 10 seconds?

Technician's Assistant: What Operating System (OS) are you running on your iPad?

It’s up to date 11 I think

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your iPad? What have you tried so far?

Just this morning turned it off and on

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

I don’t think so, it’s never happened before

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Mac
5/31/2018
Mac Support Specialist: Richard, Apple Software Engineer replied 2 months ago
Richard, Apple Software Engineer

Thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

Can you please hold the home and power buttons on the iPad until you see the apple logo then release.

Let the iPad restart and tell me how it then functions please

Thank you