Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I want to create new apple id? I am having problem with

Customer Question
I want to create...

I want to create new apple id? I am having problem with payment method

Technician's Assistant: What kind of Apple device do you have? What Operating System (OS) are you running?

7.1.1

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your Apple device? What have you tried so far?

Many times

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Mac
5/31/2018
Mac Support Specialist: Justin Johnson, Mac Genius replied 2 months ago
Justin Johnson
Justin Johnson, Mac Genius

Hi! Welcome to JustAnswer.com, my name is ***** ***** I'll be assisting you with your question about Apple ID. I've only just come online now and would like to assist you with your question.

Have you tried entering it on appleid.apple.com ?

If you would like remote support please select the Secure Remote Assistance option. If you do not want remote support please ignore the prompt.

I dot know

Try entering it on appleid.apple.com