Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I'm trying to change my credit card information in I Tunes,

Customer Question
I'm trying to change...

I'm trying to change my credit card information in I Tunes, and running into trouble..can't find where to go

Technician's Assistant: What kind of Apple device do you have? What Operating System (OS) are you running?

I have a MacBook Pro

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your MacBook Pro? What have you tried so far?

Tried to log into I Tunes to find my account tonight. Logged in but could not find where to go.

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Mac
Answered in 1 minute by:
5/31/2018
Mac Support Specialist: Richard, Apple Software Engineer replied 2 months ago
Richard, Apple Software Engineer

Thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

To do this, please click on my link below and follow the steps there

https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT201266

Let me know how you go please