Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I was trying to pay for something and it didn’t go through.

Customer Question
I was trying to...

I was trying to pay for something and it didn’t go through

Technician's Assistant: What kind of Apple device do you have? What Operating System (OS) are you running?

I phone

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your iPhone? What have you tried so far?

First time

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Mac
5/31/2018
Mac Support Specialist: Pete, Computer Engineer replied 2 months ago
Pete, Computer Engineer

Hi, I'm Pete. Welcome to JustAnswer! I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply ASAP.

What were you trying to pay for?

What payment method did you use?

Did you get an error message when the payment did not go through?

Making a payment for zoomsk
What payment method did you use?Did you get an error message when the payment did not go through?