Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

My iphone's pin number has changed. It is not accepting my…

Customer Question
My iphone's pin number...

My iphone's pin number has changed. It is not accepting my old pin that i always used on startup.

Technician's Assistant: When did you last change your password ***** Apple ID?

I recently had to change my apple ID

Technician's Assistant: Did you try resetting through Apple's online account reset tool?

No, how do i go about this?

Technician's Assistant: The Mac Technician will be able to walk you through that. Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

Nothing that i can think of

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Mac
5/31/2018
Mac Support Specialist: Richard, Apple Software Engineer replied 2 months ago
Richard, Apple Software Engineer

Thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

Can you tell me which model iPhone you have please?

Thank you