Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I need to reset my google password. I don’t remember it,

Customer Question
I need to reset...

I need to reset my google password. I don’t remember it

Technician's Assistant: What device or product does this involve?

iPhone, iPad, tablet

Technician's Assistant: What Operating System (OS) are you running on your iPad?

IOS 10 I think

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your iPad? What have you tried so far?

Using iPhone hadn’t used the iPad yet

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

I have a MAC it’s offline

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Mac
Answered in 1 minute by:
5/31/2018
Mac Support Specialist: Viet - Mac Tech, Mac Support Tech replied 2 months ago
Viet - Mac Tech
Viet - Mac Tech, Mac Support Tech

I'm sorry about the issue. Is it gmail email address? Have you tried anything at the google / gmail website?
Please type at the box below, then click on the Send button below to communicate with me, so I can help. Thank you.

I want to reset my password. Having trouble getting the help i need to do it.

Please confirm your email address. Please type at the box below, then click on the Send button below to communicate with me, so I can help. Thank you.

Have you tried anything at the gmail.com website?

How is it going?

It looks like you are not there. We can schedule another time.

When you are available, please type at the box below, then click on the Send button below to communicate with me, so I can help further. Thank you.