Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I appreciate your help with adding sound / voice over in…

Customer Question
Hi. I appreciate your...

Hi. I appreciate your help with adding sound / voice over in iMovie.

Technician's Assistant: What kind of Apple device do you have? What Operating System (OS) are you running?

MacBook Pro. Mac OS Sierra version 10.12.6

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your Mac? What have you tried so far?

Just now. I added voice to a video presentation (project). The first half seem to work fine. The second part does not seem to have sound although underneath the video clip it also shows the audio clip. I already tried quoting iMovie, as well as restarting the computer

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

What is the best way of saving my project as MP4 file

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Mac
5/31/2018
Mac Support Specialist: Dustin, Mac Support Specialist replied 2 months ago
Dustin, Mac Support Specialist

Welcome to Justanswer.com, my name is Dustin.
I'm sorry to hear about the issue you are having, I will do my best to help you resolve it.

If you add just the audio clip, does it have sound all the way through?

Specifically, if you remove all the video and then add just the audio clip, does the clip play sound all the way through?

I'll be waiting for your reply, thank you.

Dustin S.
Senior Technician and Former 31F1P ( Network Switching Systems Operator / Maintainer)