Mac

Connect one-on-one with a verified mac support specialist who will answer your question

Mike, Mac Medic

More related answers
All mac support specialists are VERIFIED
I need help for downloading photos from my ZS60 to my Mac.
Ashik, Master's Degree
I need help for downloading photos from my ZS60 to my Mac. … read more
Somehow I lost 40 photo albums I created on my IPhone 7S.
Kris R
Kris R, IT Manager
Somehow I lost 40 photo albums I created on my IPhone 7S. About the same time my ITunes was deleted from my PC. The result was that I had no albums on my IPhone and only 500+ photos on the IPhone. Aft… read more
I'm using Disk Utility on a Mac Laptop. On disk 1, a RITXPIX
Justin Johnson
Justin Johnson, Mac Genius
I'm using Disk Utility on a Mac Laptop.On disk 1, a RITXPIX I get the message that the card is not readable. It shows the card is only 1.07 GB. The card says it's 4 GB. When I insert the card using th… read more
My mac wont recognize my sd card from my video camera, it
David, Mac Support Specialist
my mac wont recognize my sd card from my video camera, it will recognize it but it wont show nay folders or files … read more
I just finished making a I Photo photo album. After I
Jeffrey B
Jeffrey B, ICT Support 1/2/3/ Line
I just finished making a I Photo photo album. After I clicked on "Buy BooK" it gave me the message: Your book appears to have default test that has not been edited. Printed books will not include this… read more
Suddenly after years of putting the photo thing from the
Richard, IT Manager
Suddenly after years of putting the photo thing from the camera into a card reader, plugged into a USB port and having the photos appear like magic on the desktop, the computer says "no scanner or cam… read more
When I did an upgrade on my MAC, all of the photos and
Richard, IT Manager
when I did an upgrade for iPhoto on my MAC, all of the photos and albums disappeared. The Apple store helped retrieve almost all of my 14000 photos but my 67 photo albums were still no longer there. T… read more
If I reinstall iPhoto, do I lose my keyword list & the album listings, also do I have
Ashik, Master's Degree
If I reinstall iPhoto, do I lose my keyword list & the album listings, also do I have to delete the iPhoto app already on my Mac desktop with 10.6.8 My problem is iPhoto won't read all of my library w… read more
thank you for your help! my other question is about which
John T. F., Apple Consultant
thank you for your help! my other question is about which of the double-photos in iPhoto I can safely delete. how do I know that I am not deleting the originals?… read more
Hi, I am running windows XP on my computer & have problems
Jins M. N.
Jins M. N., Systems Administrator
Hi, I am running windows XP on my computer & have problems importing photos (jpegs) to my ipad2. I have a software to do this(Tipard ipad transfer pro), but it's not great. I now have the 'camera conn… read more
I am trying to manually sort my photos in an event but that
Dustin, Support Technician
I am trying to manually sort my photos in an event but that option is ghosted? How do I manually sort these photos?… read more
I was working on my MacBook Air in iPhoto where I had
Mike, Mac Medic
I was working on my MacBook Air in iPhoto where I had arranged my photos into many event folders. Suddenly all event folders returned to date specific events and not the previous collated event folder… read more
I am told to create a CD in Finder. How am I supposed to drag
Tom
Tom, 3 years college
I am told to create a CD in Finder. How am I supposed to drag photos from IPhoto to a Burn File if I am unable to see the burn file and what if I have about 200 to drag? I managed to create a CD by us… read more
Please give me easy-to-understand instructions on how to install
Jesse
Jesse, Apple Consultant
Please give me easy-to-understand instructions on how to install and use my new ImgeMate USB2.0 reader/writer with my MacBook iPhoto program. Your website referral has nothing relating to the ImageMat… read more
I have a MacMini 1,25 ghz G4 and have IPhoto installed an a
Daniel, Mac Genius
I have a MacMini 1,25 ghz G4 and have IPhoto installed an a separate 40Gig hard disc. Last week I tried to upload a set of photos from my camera. It apparently uploaded them satisfactorily and I reorg… read more
We are recent converts to Apple, and are enjoying our IMac.
Jesse
Jesse, Apple Consultant
We are recent converts to Apple, and are enjoying our IMac. We now have a couple hundred photos, some of which we'd like to put on a CD and take to a photo shop to have prints made. I don't know how t… read more
I have i photo 6 version 6.0.6(378) and Im running mac OS
Mike, Self Employed Macintosh Consultant
I have i photo 6 version 6.0.6(378) and I'm running mac OS X version 10.4.11 processor 1ghz power pc g4 My friend has and intel mac laptop and has i photo 08 version 7.1.5 (378) He made a DVD with pho… read more
I had photos on my mac I never wanted to see again (I still
Bob Cook
Bob Cook, High School or GED
I had photos on my mac I never wanted to see again (I still do). And I'm totally confused about how the folder and file system works on the mac already and struggle with the photo album stuff. But any… read more