Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I bought a new desktop Apple about 4-6 weeks ago which

Customer Question
I bought a new...

I bought a new desktop Apple about 4-6 weeks ago which included a new Photo system along with it. It has made a complete mess of some of the photos, includng them in COMPLETELY inappropriate albums. Is there any way that I can delete the program and revert to my old system?

Technician's Assistant: What Operating System (OS) are you running on your Mac?

10.13.4

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your Apple device? What have you tried so far?

Just opened the new system today

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

Yes. When I insert a disc reader to download my recent photos, click on the Icon, get DCIM and MISC and click on DCIM I get 107_PANA, but when I click on that, I get all photos on the card, not just the recent unloaded photos that I want to load into photos.

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Mac
5/31/2018
Mac Support Specialist: Justin Johnson, Mac Genius replied 2 months ago
Justin Johnson
Justin Johnson, Mac Genius

Hi! Welcome to JustAnswer.com, my name is ***** ***** I'll be assisting you with your question about Photos. I've only just come online now and would like to assist you with your question.

Do you have a backup of the old computer?

If you would like remote support please select the Secure Remote Assistance option. If you do not want remote support please ignore the prompt.

Secure remote Assistance

If you would like me to help you with this remotely please select the option for Secure Remote Assistance.