Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

It is my I pod the only thing I can get is the password to…

Customer Question
It is my I...

It is my I pod the only thing I can get is the password ***** put in my password ***** don't know it so cannot get into anything

Technician's Assistant: What device or product does this involve?

Apple I pod

Technician's Assistant: What kind of Apple device do you have? What Operating System (OS) are you running?

That is just it I have no clue this apple was a gift and I just have my wife find with our spectrum pa ckage.

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your Apple device? What have you tried so far?

I just did it I have been locked out for an hour . I was trying to order a game from I tunes

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

That is just about it.

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Mac
5/31/2018
Mac Support Specialist: John T. F., Apple Consultant replied 2 months ago
John T. F., Apple Consultant

Hello! I will work to provide accurate advice. Give me a minute to read your submission.

If Secure Remote Assistance is offered, please ignore it.

To clarify; is this concerning the stand alone 4/6 digit passcode to unlock the device OR is it the password ***** the Apple ID?