Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I went to apple store and i'm still waiting to update my…

Customer Question
I went to apple...

I went to apple store and i'm still waiting to update my password! HELP!

Technician's Assistant: What kind of Apple device do you have? What Operating System (OS) are you running?

iphone 7 and intel think pad

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your iPhone? What have you tried so far?

I tired to reset it since Saturday. Tech called and said i would get an email!

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

I need to download an important asap.

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Mac
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Secure Remote Assistance.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
5/31/2018
Mac Support Specialist: Karthik, Mac Enthusiast replied 2 months ago
Karthik
Karthik, Mac Enthusiast

Hello. My name is***** to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply momentarily.

Before we proceed further, I would like to ask you few question about this problem. Could you provide me the apple ID? So that we can go ahead and check what are the reset option available. Your apple ID is normally your email address which is register with the apple.

T****@gma.com

T****@gmail.com

No

Can I have the phone number that you use with your Apple ID which end with ‎(•••) •••-••68?

91******

When I tried to reset your account, I am getting a message stating You will be able to reset your password ***** 2 days. In this case instead of waiting, I suggest you to reach Apple Account Security team over the phone at 1-***-***-**** /1-***-***-**** and verify your account information. They are available from 7AM to 10PM CST 7 days a week.