Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

Ipad mini wont reload. 11. Set it aside a year or so when I…

Customer Question
Ipad mini wont reload ...

Ipad mini wont reload

Technician's Assistant: What Operating System (OS) are you running on your iPad?

11

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your iPad? What have you tried so far?

Set it aside a year or so when I bought a new one. Tried to resurrect it a few weeks ago and it wants to know the apple ID ([email protected]icloud /com) that I used years ago when I first got it. It doesn't like the only Apple ID I've ever used.

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Mac
5/31/2018
Mac Support Specialist: Justin Johnson, Mac Genius replied 2 months ago
Justin Johnson
Justin Johnson, Mac Genius

Hi! Welcome to JustAnswer.com! I am Justin. I am sorry for the length of time you have been waiting. With that in mind are you still in need of assistance?

If you would like remote support please select the Secure Remote Assistance option. If you do not want remote support please ignore the prompt.