Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I want to watch the Minnesota Twins on my I pad and I do not…

Customer Question
I want to watch...

I want to watch the Minnesota Twins on my I pad and I do not remember the numbers they ask for. Can you help me ?

Technician's Assistant: What Operating System (OS) are you running on your iPad?

How can I get to watch the Minnesota twins on my I pad ? I have forgotten my username and pass word. Can you help me ?lhow do I find that out maybe its the Fox sports systemic is fox sports goths icon infofox sports go is the I con

Technician's Assistant: The Mac Technician will be able to walk you through that. The Mac Technician will be able to walk you through that. Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

The icon says fox sports go

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Mac
5/31/2018
Mac Support Specialist: Justin Johnson, Mac Genius replied 2 months ago
Justin Johnson
Justin Johnson, Mac Genius

Hi! Welcome to JustAnswer.com! I am Justin. I am sorry for the length of time you have been waiting. With that in mind are you still in need of assistance?

If you would like remote support please select the Secure Remote Assistance option. If you do not want remote support please ignore the prompt.