Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

Can’t get my messages and texts on my new iPad Pro to sync…

Customer Question
Can’t get my messages...

Can’t get my messages and texts on my new iPad Pro to sync with my new apple x phone

Technician's Assistant: What version of iTunes are you using to sync your X?

?.

Technician's Assistant: When did you last reboot?

This is a brand new iPad and phone. Can I talk to someone?

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

Not sure

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Mac
Answered in 1 hour by:
5/31/2018
Mac Support Specialist: Justin Johnson, Mac Genius replied 2 months ago
Justin Johnson
Justin Johnson, Mac Genius

Hi! Welcome to JustAnswer.com! I am Justin. I am sorry for the length of time you have been waiting. With that in mind are you still in need of assistance?

If you would like remote support please select the Secure Remote Assistance option. If you do not want remote support please ignore the prompt.

I did not sign up for $40 support! I thought it was $5.00!!!!!

We take a good faith payment of $5, but to ensure the expert will be adequately paid for his/her service we hold the fee for the question until there is a result. For your peace of mind we also have a 100% satisfaction guarantee that states we will refund all your monies if you so request. I have tested this for myself and we are expeditious about refunds.