Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I redmed a gift card but it did not show up in my accout.

Customer Question
I redmed a gift...

I redmed a gift card but it did not show up in my accout

Technician's Assistant: What kind of Apple device do you have? What Operating System (OS) are you running?

iPad 2. Ios

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your iPad? What have you tried so far?

I tried to redo but said this card already redeemed

Submitted: 24 days ago.Category: Mac
5/31/2018
Mac Support Specialist: Justin Johnson, Mac Genius replied 24 days ago
Justin Johnson
Justin Johnson, Mac Genius

Hi! Welcome to JustAnswer.com! I am Justin. I am sorry for the length of time you have been waiting. With that in mind are you still in need of assistance?

If you would like remote support please select the Secure Remote Assistance option. If you do not want remote support please ignore the prompt.

Customer reply replied 23 days ago
I still do not have the money in my account
Mac Support Specialist: Justin Johnson, Mac Genius replied 23 days ago

Give this article a go: LINK

Please dial ‭(866)(###) ###-#### and select option 1. Let them know a former Mac Genius sent you. When finished messages me back, ok?