Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

It's what's not going on that's my problem. I recently had…

Customer Question
It's what's not going...

It's what's not going on that's my problem. I recently had to buy a new ipad mini as my old one had run out of space. Bought an ipad 4 at the Sydney Apple store and to my great annoyance, discovered too late that it doesn't support cellular, as my old one did. They never offered it to me and I stupidly didn't ask, just assumed that it would. Now I can't access 4G which I need. I should be able to do so through Personal Hotspot but I can't even find that in settings, so 2 questions: 1) how do I get to Personal Hotspot and 2) is it possible to exchange my new ipad 4 for one that supports 4G, without having to buy a whole new one?

Technician's Assistant: What's the model and Operating System (OS) of your LG?

Model is MK9N2X/A and OS is 11.3.1 (15E302)

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your MK9N2X? Have you installed any updates recently?

Yes, updated OS about a few days ago

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

Don't know what else to ask. I'm not technically competent

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Mac
5/31/2018
Mac Support Specialist: Justin Johnson, Mac Genius replied 2 months ago
Justin Johnson
Justin Johnson, Mac Genius

Hi! Welcome to JustAnswer.com! I am Justin. I am sorry for the length of time you have been waiting. With that in mind are you still in need of assistance?

If you would like remote support please select the Secure Remote Assistance option. If you do not want remote support please ignore the prompt.