Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I am trying to make an account to purchase with iTunes card.

Customer Question
I am trying to...

I am trying to make an account to purchase with iTunes card

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update iTunes?

I have never I don’t think

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your iTunes?

I put a 30 dollar iTunes card in but it won’t let me purchase

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Mac
5/31/2018
Mac Support Specialist: Justin Johnson, Mac Genius replied 2 months ago
Justin Johnson
Justin Johnson, Mac Genius

Hi! Welcome to JustAnswer.com! I am Justin. I am sorry for the length of time you have been waiting. With that in mind are you still in need of assistance?

If you would like remote support please select the Secure Remote Assistance option. If you do not want remote support please ignore the prompt.