Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

Aloha... i lost my apple password to get on app. store..can…

Customer Question
Hi and aloha... i...

Hi and aloha... i lost my apple password ***** get on app. store..can y help

Technician's Assistant: When did you last change your password ***** Apple ID?

Last year ..i dont remember when..sorry

Technician's Assistant: Did you try resetting through Apple's online account reset tool?

Im not sure

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

NO and thank YOU y get free surfng lesson

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Mac
5/30/2018
Mac Support Specialist: Aparna Indresh, Mac Enthusiast replied 2 months ago
Aparna Indresh
Aparna Indresh, Mac Enthusiast

Hello. My name is***** to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply momentarily.

No

Offers you see for Remote Assistance or Phone Calls are not me recommending them, it is this website. I am more than happy to accept your request for one, but you don't have to.