Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I can't find my kindle tablet but I don't want to order just…

Customer Question
I can't find my...

I can't find my kindle tablet but I don't want to order just ye. can you help me order my current novel and send it to my apple ipad?

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your Kindle? What have you tried so far?

Just for 24 hours. I will pay for another book, but I just want to finish the story I've been reading on my ipad.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the E-reader Expert to know before I connect you?

No. I just want the current story delivered to my iPad. I'll pay for it.

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Mac
5/31/2018
Mac Support Specialist: Justin Johnson, Mac Genius replied 2 months ago
Justin Johnson
Justin Johnson, Mac Genius

Hi! Welcome to JustAnswer.com! I am Justin. I am sorry for the length of time you have been waiting. With that in mind are you still in need of assistance?

If you would like remote support please select the Secure Remote Assistance option. If you do not want remote support please ignore the prompt.