Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I have not been able to use my iPad because I did not know…

Customer Question
I have not been...

I have not been able to use my iPad because I did not know the right ID. I got a message saying I could use it now

Technician's Assistant: What Operating System (OS) are you running on your iPad?

What is os

Technician's Assistant: The Mac Technician will be able to walk you through that. How long has this been going on with your iPad? What have you tried so far?

A out 2 weeks. Tried getting on line and going to apple and Aol. Nothing so far

Submitted: 20 days ago.Category: Mac
5/30/2018
Mac Support Specialist: John T. F., Apple Consultant replied 20 days ago
John T. F., Apple Consultant

Hello! I will work to provide accurate advice. Give me a minute to read your submission.

If Secure Remote Assistance is offered, please ignore it.

To clarify; is this concerning the stand alone 4/6 digit passcode to unlock the device OR is it the password ***** the Apple ID?