Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I'm trying to reset my password and it's just continuing to…

Customer Question
I'm trying to reset...

I'm trying to reset my password ***** it's just continuing to verify. I recently changed it but forgot the password, so I noticed a message that I have requested a verification code to recently. I just want to reset my password ***** make a purchase.

Technician's Assistant: When did you last change your password ***** Apple ID?

I think it was 2 days ago or could be earlier , the reason I forgot it is because I've created multiple profiles online applying to jobs

Technician's Assistant: Did you try resetting through Apple's online account reset tool?

No where do I go for that the official site?

Technician's Assistant: The Mac Technician will be able to walk you through that. Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

No that's it Thank you

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Mac
Answered in 1 minute by:
5/30/2018
Mac Support Specialist: Jason Jones, Mac Technician replied 2 months ago
Jason Jones, Mac Technician

I will be the technician working with you today.

May I ask for which type of account you need to reset the password?

If you would like remote support, select the Secure Remote Assistance option. If you do not want remote support, you may ignore the prompt.

It's my Apple ID, I would like to change the account to my name as well not***@******.***
I don't want all these charges, I shouldn't have to pay for this, really 56 $ I'll figure it out myself

I understand that you want a refund.

You may easily request the refund on the following page:

Begin Refund: http://ww2.justanswer.com/help/how-can-i-request-refund

Thank you for your time today.

Regards,

***** *****