Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I recently updated my operating system to High Sierra on my…

Customer Question
I recently updated my...

I recently updated my operating system to High Sierra on my Mac book Pro. Up till now I could just open Lightroom to upload pictures. It would "see" my camera and I could import pictures. Now it doesnt "see" my camera. i just talked to Mac support. They suggested that an update is needed for my camera. Please help.

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update your Lightroom?

Unknown.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Software Expert to know before I connect you?

No. I think that's it.

Submitted: 23 days ago.Category: Mac
5/30/2018
Mac Support Specialist: Aaron B, Computer Support Specialist replied 23 days ago
Aaron B
Aaron B, Computer Support Specialist

My name is ***** ***** I can assist you. I can help you via Secure Remote Assistance or this chat. What is the brand and model of your camera?

Thanks,

Aaron

Mac Support Specialist: Justin Johnson, Mac Genius replied 23 days ago
Justin Johnson
Justin Johnson, Mac Genius

Hi! Welcome to JustAnswer.com, my name is ***** ***** I'll be assisting you with your question about Lightroom. I've only just come online now and would like to assist you with your question.

Can you update Lightroom?

If you would like remote support please select the Secure Remote Assistance option. If you do not want remote support please ignore the prompt.

Customer reply replied 22 days ago
got Adobe support and was ablt to update Lightroom. Seems to be working now.
Mac Support Specialist: Justin Johnson, Mac Genius replied 22 days ago

My goal is to give you the best experience possible! I hope I have earned a 5 star rating! Please remember to rate my service by selecting the 5 stars at the top of the screen before you leave today. If you need more assistance, please use the reply box and let me know. It has been my pleasure to assist you!