Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

Need to change my password. Ipad. How do I detect that. 4…

Customer Question
Need to change my...

Need to change my password

Technician's Assistant: What device or product does this involve?

Ipad

Technician's Assistant: What Operating System (OS) are you running on your iPad?

How do I detect that.

Technician's Assistant: The Mac Technician will be able to walk you through that. How long has this been going on with your iPad? What have you tried so far?

4 days no email

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

I have a apple rep on my cell now

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Mac
5/30/2018
Mac Support Specialist: Karthik, Mac Enthusiast replied 2 months ago
Karthik
Karthik, Mac Enthusiast

Hello. My name is***** to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply momentarily.

Before we proceed further, I would like to ask you few question about this problem. Could you please tell me whether you need to change the email password ***** apple password?