Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I have just noticed one of my apple apps has disappeared,

Customer Question
I have just noticed...

I have just noticed one of my apple apps has disappeared

Technician's Assistant: What kind of Apple device do you have? What Operating System (OS) are you running?

7plus

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your Apple device? What have you tried so far?

It’s the notes app where I have all my passwords stored

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

No but It was definitely there last week

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Mac
5/30/2018
Mac Support Specialist: John T. F., Apple Consultant replied 2 months ago
John T. F., Apple Consultant

Hello! I will work to provide accurate advice. Give me a minute to read your submission.

If Secure Remote Assistance is offered, please ignore it.

Can you tell me what version of iOS you are currently running, please?

From the Home screen;

tap Settings

tap General

tap About

On the About screen, look for the "Version" information. Please let me know what it says.

Thanks,

I think it’s 11

If you follow the steps I gave you will see the exact version on the About page.

Why am I paying more when you have already charged me $62 I am a pensioner and I can’t afford this please return my $62 dollars you have not given me the answer I am looking for

You requested Remote Assistance, which is an extra fee, even after I told you to ignore those automated offers. I have just rejected that remote request and so the authorization will fall off in 24 hours.

However, I'm still waiting on the information from you that I requested.

You have not answered my question but instead asked for more money return my $62 immediately or I will take this to the NZ Commerce Commission...

I have not asked you for ANY money actually. I have however asked you to provide the version of software you are running.

I can not discuss any financial issues with you, you would need to contact customer service, but I'm happy to help you with your problem.

There has not been an answer
I am not paying $59 dollars when I have already paid $62

Are you having trouble seeing my replies? I have asked you repeatedly for information you have yet to provide. I will ask one last time.

From the Home screen;

tap Settings

tap General

tap About