Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I am unable to sync my I pad with my I phone. Don’t know…

Customer Question
I am unable to...

I am unable to sync my I pad with my I phone

Technician's Assistant: What version of iTunes are you using to sync your iPhone?

Don’t know where do I find that info

Technician's Assistant: The Mac Technician will be able to walk you through that. When did you last reboot?

This AM

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

Yes how do I store all my photos in I cloud & delete them from my phone & pad.

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Mac
5/31/2018
Mac Support Specialist: Justin Johnson, Mac Genius replied 2 months ago
Justin Johnson
Justin Johnson, Mac Genius

Hi! Welcome to JustAnswer.com! I am Justin. I am sorry for the length of time you have been waiting. With that in mind are you still in need of assistance?

If you would like remote support please select the Secure Remote Assistance option. If you do not want remote support please ignore the prompt.