Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I don't remember my password for cloud. Do you all have a…

Customer Question
I don't remember my...

I don't remember my password ***** cloud

Technician's Assistant: When did you last change your password ***** Apple ID?

Do you all have a number that I can call for customer support? I am very slow with typing

Technician's Assistant: Did you try resetting through Apple's online account reset tool?

Its stuck on activation errot message

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

Yes I need to unlock my ipad mini and I forgot my password

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Mac
5/30/2018
Mac Support Specialist: Wes, Mac Enthusiast replied 2 months ago
Wes
Wes, Mac Enthusiast

Hello and welcome to Just Answer. My name is ***** ***** I'll be advising you today.

Follow these instructions to deal with your locked-out iPad mini

https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT204306

Next, to reset your Apple ID password, follow the instructions in this link: https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT201487

My #1 priority is your satisfaction and to provide you with the best experience possible. I hope I have earned a 5 star rating! Before you leave today, please remember to rate my service by selecting the 5 stars at the top of the screen. If you need more assistance, please use the reply box to let me know and I'll be back as soon as I am able. By the way, we do more than computer support here at Just Answer. We have experts that can answer questions on subjects ranging from taxes, to legal, to cars, to appliances, to well... you name it. So stop back any time.