Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I forgot my password in iTunes. I also change server. How do…

Customer Question
I forgot my password...

I forgot my password ***** iTunes. I also change server. How do I rectify this?

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update iTunes?

Over at least a year ago

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your iTunes?

I wanted to buy some music. I know I still have about $79.00 in my account

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Software Expert to know before I connect you?

I would like to change my I'd and my password ***** coincide with the one I currently have. I change to a new server.

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Mac
5/30/2018
Mac Support Specialist: Cabletech, Computer Support Specialist replied 2 months ago
Cabletech
Cabletech, Computer Support Specialist

Hello and welcome! I would be happy to assist today with your question.

Give me just a moment while I review the information provided.

I'd be happy to help you reset your password ***** you can access your account with the credit you've mentioned. I can provide the steps to resetting your account or I can help do it for you with the Secure Connect Option. Let me know which way would be easier for you.