Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

Apple has me lockout from account. IPad 12inch verizon. 6…

Customer Question
Apple has me lockout...

Apple has me lockout from account

Technician's Assistant: What kind of Apple device do you have? What Operating System (OS) are you running?

IPad 12inch verizon

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your iPad? What have you tried so far?

6 days I followed everything they said but when they say get answer from email they but that’s one app that they have close so I can not get their email

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

Just open my email account

Submitted: 18 days ago.Category: Mac
Answered in 1 hour by:
5/30/2018
Mac Support Specialist: John T. F., Apple Consultant replied 18 days ago
John T. F., Apple Consultant

Hello! I will work to provide accurate advice. Give me a minute to read your submission.

If Secure Remote Assistance is offered, please ignore it.

Which account is this concerning, please? Your Apple ID account?

Mike, Mac Medic