Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

Brighter Screen? Apple Smart Phone 8. Three days. Just

Customer Question
Brighter Screen? Technician's Assistant:...

Brighter Screen?

Technician's Assistant: What kind of Apple device do you have? What Operating System (OS) are you running?

Apple Smart Phone 8

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your 8? What have you tried so far?

Three days. Just received The Apple from children on Mother's Day. I pushed the circle button on the bottom but the screen is quite dark.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

NO - but this is my first smart phone and I sure would like it to work for me.

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Mac
5/30/2018
Mac Support Specialist: Vinod Menon, Support Specialist replied 2 months ago
Vinod Menon, Support Specialist
Hi
Sorry to hear about your issue :(
Do you see something on the iPhone screen or is it entirely black?
Thank you
Vinod
I see the screen but it is not bright as it used to be
Did you check the brightness level? For example, if you go to settings - display and brightness, did you try adjusting the brightness there?
Where is the brightness level?
Go to settings - display and brightness.
There is a bar to adjust the brightness.
Or swipe up from the bottom of the screen. This will bring up the control center. There is a vertical bar to adjust the brightness as well.
i have 4 apps across the bottom -- the 4 -- then 4 more (one looks like an airplane) then a music app.
Swipe up from the very bottom of the screen. That will bring up the control center, doesn’t it?
Do you have a screen you can put up on my computer and show me where to push?
Unfortunately no. Because it is like swiping up from the bottom.
Don’t worry, do you see a “settings” app on the iPhone screen?
pls tell me where on the screen it is?
Please tell me where on the screen it is?
Did you get the screenshot I sent you?