Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I need an apple password for my I phone. I havent. No I

Customer Question
I need an apple...

I need an apple password ***** my I phone

Technician's Assistant: When did you last change your password ***** Apple ID?

I havent

Technician's Assistant: Did you try resetting through Apple's online account reset tool?

No I don’t know how and the people at the AT&T store told me to call 1-800-MY-APPLE, I think that they tried to reset it but couldnt

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

I do have my apple id

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Mac
5/30/2018
Mac Support Specialist: Aparna Indresh, Mac Enthusiast replied 2 months ago
Aparna Indresh
Aparna Indresh, Mac Enthusiast

Hello. My name is***** to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply momentarily.

May I have Apple ID so that I can check for the password ***** options from my side?

Thanks for the information let me check it.

An email has been sent to your rescue email address, p•••••@a•••••.net. Follow the directions in the email to reset your password.Please let me know if you are able to follow the directions and able to reset the password.

I don’t want to pay $39.00 and is that a monthly fee, I already agreed to $5.00 fee, I won’t pay anything else , please let know, I am going to set my password ***** info on e-mail

Offers you see for Remote Assistance or Phone Calls are not me recommending them, it is this website. I am more than happy to accept your request for one, but you don't have to.

If you still have any concern about charge You can contact JustAnswer's Customer Service by clicking on the Contact Us button at the bottom of your screen or by going to this link: http://ww2.justanswer.com/customer-support or You can also reach them via Phone: 1-***-***-**** and can check regarding the total charge.