Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

My iPad air2 is cutting off - going black and the apple

Customer Question
My iPad air2 is...

My iPad air2 is cutting off - going black and the apple shows up. I have to push home button and button in upper right. Today i was using Safari and the screen was still visible but there was a huge barcode over the entire face of the screen. What should I do?

Technician's Assistant: What Operating System (OS) are you running on your iPad?

11.3 I have not updated to the most recent for lack of memory even though I deleted some things

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Mac
5/30/2018
Mac Support Specialist: TD White, Mac Enthusiast replied 2 months ago
TD White
TD White, Mac Enthusiast

Thank you for contacting JustAnswer.com, my name is ***** ***** I've been a Mac Specialist and Tutor for over 15 years. I will be more than happy to assist you with your support request.

One quick question:

Do you have a computer or laptop - (Mac or PC not an issue) with iTunes installed?

Thanks for your response to my question, I will be glad to assist you with this issue.

-TD