Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I have an iPhone 6 but I cannot remember my password. Can…

Customer Question
I have an iPhone...

I have an iPhone 6 but I cannot remember my password. Can you help me reset my passwod

Technician's Assistant: When did you last change your password ***** Apple ID?

November 2015

Technician's Assistant: Did you try resetting through Apple's online account reset tool?

I am 80 years old and not computer savvy. I am trying to register a GPS tracker for my dog and to get the Whistle App I have to supply a password ***** dowload the App. HELP!

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

How do I get the App for my Whistle 3 pet tracker?

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Mac
5/30/2018
Mac Support Specialist: Karthik, Mac Enthusiast replied 2 months ago
Karthik
Karthik, Mac Enthusiast

Hello. My name is***** to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply momentarily.

Before we proceed further, I would like to ask you few question about this problem. Could you provide me the apple ID? So that we can go ahead and check what are the reset option available. Your apple ID is normally your email address which is register with the apple.