Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I forgot my password for my Apple ID - how do I get it/reset…

Customer Question
I forgot my password...

I forgot my password ***** my Apple ID - how do I get it/reset it?

Technician's Assistant: When did you last change your password ***** Apple ID?

Probably a couple of years

Technician's Assistant: Did you try resetting through Apple's online account reset tool?

Not sure how to do that - I'm somewhat technically challenged

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

Don't think so

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Mac
5/30/2018
Mac Support Specialist: Jason Jones, Mac Technician replied 2 months ago
Jason Jones, Mac Technician

I look forward to helping you today.

Your Apple ID is one of your e-mail addresses. If you need to reset the password ***** your Apple ID account, you can do so by following the instructions that I typed for you below.

Please, follow the instructions below to reset your Apple ID:
- Click the following link: http://iforgot.apple.com/
- If you remember your Apple ID, enter it on the site and click Next. If you do not, click the "Forgot your Apple ID" link.
- Fill out all of the requested information on the resulting screens and continue.

Once all of the information is sent out, you will be given your Apple ID and be given the option to reset your password.

If all else fails, you can call them at: (800) MY-APPLE(###) ###-####

I will be standing by, looking forward to your response.
Thank you,
Jason

Thank you for allowing me to help you today. My goal is to give you the best experience possible! I hope I have earned a 5 star rating! Please remember to rate my service by selecting the 5 stars at the top of the screen then submit before you leave today. If you need more assistance, please use the reply box and let me know.

Thank you,
***** *****